Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, September 01, 2008

Yesterday, just for fun, I went down to the Ohio State University campus and ran The Human Race 10K. Because it was on the Ohio State campus, almost all of the other runners were college students. I finished the 10K (6.2 miles) in 41:34. That’s a pace of 6:43 per mile for 6.2 miles on a hot morning, which isn’t too bad at all for me. I was wondering what kind of shape I’m in right now, and I think that this shows that I have a pretty good base level of fitness. I’m certainly not in marathon shape, but once I start training, I definitely won’t be starting from zero. It was fun passing all of those college students. I beat all but a few of those young whippersnappers. Hopefully, it got a few people interested in running. Also, I saw the movie Vicky Christina Barcelona, directed by Woody Allen.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home