Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My ten-mile run went fine last Saturday, so that’s a good sign. I’m looking to run at least ten miles again this Saturday – maybe as many as twelve miles. I should be finding out within the next couple of weeks or so whether I was accepted into the Tokyo Marathon. I’m crossing my fingers. It looks like my trip to Japan is going to be a little more expensive than I first anticipated, since the exchange rate is currently at about ninety-seven yen to the dollar. That’s great if you’re living and working in Japan and sending money back to the USA (there are a lot of happy English teachers in Japan right now), but it’s not so great if you live in the USA and want to travel to Japan (like me). However, regardless of the exchange rate, I still intend to make the trip.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home