Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Yesterday, when I was getting a haircut, the guy sitting in the chair next to me was telling the person cutting his hair that he plans to run the Columbus Marathon on Sunday, and that it will be his first marathon. Then, after I got my haircut, I went to Panera, and a woman noticed my Boston Marathon jacket. She said that she’s going to be running the Columbus Marathon on Sunday, and that it will be her first marathon. Both of these people must be very excited. Since this is the first marathon for both of them, I doubt that either of them really knows what’s in store for them, but that’s probably a good thing. If they knew, they might not be running. However, after the pain wears off, I wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to start training for marathon number two.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home