Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

At the beginning of next week I’ll participate in a project that will help determine if some mathematics questions are aligned with state standards. The organization that I’ll be doing this for is paying for my airplane ticket to their location, and they’re also putting me up at the Hilton for three nights. I’ve never stayed at the Hilton before, so it should be a good experience. According to the Hilton’s website, they have a workout facility, so hopefully I won’t have any troubles staying on track with my training for the Tokyo Marathon. The last few weeks I’ve gotten in long runs of about twelve miles, so I’m right where I want to be at this point. In a couple weeks the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group will officially kick off its winter training session, so it will be easier to stay on track from that point on.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home