Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I recently finished the book Teacher Man by Frank McCourt, and I just ordered the book Money for Nothing by Edward Ugel online. Also, another book I recently ordered online is a guidebook to Tokyo called Frommer’s Tokyo by Beth Reiber. As I mentioned in a previous post, after the Tokyo Marathon in March, I’ll have three days to hang out in Tokyo, and I’m starting to think about what I want to do during those three days. Hopefully this book will help me decide. I know I’m going to be very sore and tired, so it doesn’t have to be anything major, but it’ll be good to have a general idea before I go. Also, I’m not sure how much Japanese I remember, but hopefully it will be enough to get by. If my last trip to Japan is any indication, my listening skills will be much better than my speaking skills.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home