Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This past weekend I ran fourteen miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. At the end of the run, I really wasn’t tired at all. I felt like I could have run further, so I’m in pretty good shape right now. So far so good in my training for the Tokyo Marathon. Hopefully I don’t jinx myself. Speaking of the Tokyo Marathon, I just found out that in 2010 the race is going to be held on February 28th, which is about three weeks earlier than the race I’m training for in 2009. It looks like the 2009 race was an anomaly, and that the race is usually held in February. It’s really good luck for me that I chose to run this race in 2009, since I have an extra few weeks for training. Now if I can just get some good luck with the exchange rates. The dollar is all the way down to eighty-nine yen! Oh no!

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home