Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I just finished running sixteen miles with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group. I took a hard fall on some ice a couple weeks ago, and my shoulder and hip have been a little sore because of it, but luckily they don’t bother me when I’m running. Also, this week I purchased my Japan Rail Pass for the Tokyo Marathon. Because of the current exchange rate (about ninety-one yen to the dollar), it was pretty expensive, but it will give me unlimited access to all public transportation provided by Japan Railways (JR) during my time in Japan. The Tokyo Marathon is now just two-and-a-half months away, so I have some very long runs coming up in the near future. Gambarimasu! (Translation: I’ll do my best!)

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home