Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

I successfully completed my twenty-two mile run with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group on Saturday. Unfortunately, everyone else I was running with only ran 14.5 miles, so I ended up running the last 7.5 miles by myself. My left ankle is still a little bit sore, which concerns me, although I don’t really feel it much when I’m running. I’m at the point now in my training when I start getting a little bit worried about all the things that could go wrong. I expect that this will be amplified this time around, since I’m travelling half-way around the world to run my marathon. The Tokyo Marathon will be very different than any race I’ve run before, so there’s a lot of uncertainty, but that also makes it exciting.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home