Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Sunday, March 01, 2009

I ran fourteen miles yesterday with the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group in preparation for the Tokyo Marathon. Next weekend I plan to run twenty-four miles, and then I should be ready for the marathon on March 21st. I’m still being bothered by some nagging aches and pains. There’s still some soreness in my left ankle, and my right shoulder is still sore from a fall on the ice a couple months ago. I don’t think either of these issues is going to go away without an extended period of rest, but they’ll have to wait three weeks, because I have a marathon to run. It’s not going to be my fastest race, but I still want to perform respectably, since I’ve invested a lot of time and effort (and money). Most of all, though, I want to have a lot of fun.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home