Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The 2009 Boston Marathon was yesterday, and the United States did very well. Ryan Hall finished in third place for the men, and Kara Goucher finished in third place for the women. That’s the best the United States has done in a very long time. Both Ryan Hall and Kara Goucher are still very young, so they have a lot of years ahead of them to improve on this year. This was the first Boston Marathon for each of them. Speaking of the Boston Marathon, I’m not sure whether or not it was because of the e-mail I sent, but the Tokyo Marathon just posted chip times today. The absolute cut-off time for me to qualify for the 2010 Boston Marathon was 3:15:59, and my chip time was 3:15:41. Therefore, I qualified with eighteen seconds to spare!

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home