Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

I plan on running the Capital City Half Marathon in Columbus on Saturday. It’s a pretty big deal here in Columbus, and many participants in the Premier Sports Marathoner in Training (MIT) group have been training for it. I’ve been maintaining just enough fitness to be able to finish the race, but after Saturday, I plan to shut things down for a little while. My left ankle and my right shoulder are still sore, so I want to give my body some time to rest. I’m not going to be running a full marathon in the fall – I expect my next marathon to be the 2010 Boston Marathon in April of next year. In fact, I’ve already filled out and sent in the hotel reservation form. Hotels sell out fast, so it’s best to be early.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home