Tim Trowbridge's Blog

Saturday, June 06, 2009

I just got this e-mail from Hawaii Pacific University:

From: alumni@hpu.edu
To: timtrowbridge@hotmail.com
Subject: Hawaii Pacific University - Joe Saguto Hawaii Loa retirement
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:09:03 -0500

HPU Alumni

Joe Saguto, director of roads and grounds for the Hawaii Loa campus, is retiring at the end of this month. Joe actually landscaped the campus in the late 60's and has been its caretaker for the past 40 years.

If anyone would like to send their well wishes to Joe, please send to alumni@hpu.edu by June 15. I will present these messages to him at his retirement party that week.

Kris Smith, BA '95, MA '97
HPU Alumni Relations Coordinator

Mr. Saguto was there when I attended Hawaii Loa College from 1989 to 1992. I’m not exaggerating when I say that Hawaii Loa is probably the most beautiful campus on Earth.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home